- What is PamulDB ?
PamulDB is a comprehensive resource for studying on Pasteurella multocida. PamulDB provides access to not only genome data including functional annotation of genes and gene products, but also extensive biological information for gene expression data and corresponding researches. PamulDB will be help with researches on P. multocida.
- Data Sources
Most genomic data of P. multocida were collected from NCBI Genome Resource. All genome data are analyzed and formated before being deposited into PamulDB.
- How to Download PamulDB Datasets ?
All datasets on PamulDB can be directly downloaded via the Download Datasets.
- How to Search PamulDB ?
All genome data of P. multocida can be searched by the PamulDB Data Search tool on top of the website. For example, you can type "alpha tubulin" in input box and select species of "Pasteurella multocida ATCC43137", then click the Search button.
- Browse Genome
- Major analysis and tools
- Sequence search and anlignment. A powerful PamulDB BLAST engine was built from NCBI BLAST+. Users can search and align sequences in a very easy way and get very readable results for further analysis. Furthermore, PamulDB BLAST supports search against multiple databases simultaneously.
- Search Gene Ontology. Users can search the GO information of a sequence using PamulDB Search GO tool with a given sequence or sequence id.
- Browse Gene Ontology. All genes of PamulDB pathogens were annotated for gene ontology iformation, from which we built the P. multocida Gene Ontology browser - PmGO, providing a global view on gene ontologies of P. multocida.
- Find motif. Amino acid and nucleotide motifs can be predicted using FindMotif with given sequences or sequence ids.
- Predict secreted protein. Secreted proteins are important factors to the infection of pathogen. A pipeline, ProSecPred, was built to find secreted proteins of prokaryotic pathogens.
- PamulDB maintainance
The PamulDB is maintained by Southwest University (SWU), China. We keep on collecting and adding new species, omics data, experimental data of Pasteurella multocida to PamulDB. We welcome people to share their data with PamulDB, as well as suggestions and advices on how to improve the PamulDB. Any questions please contact us.